Game Play Video is a service that allows you to purchase video footage of you playing darts filmed on a DARTSLIVE3 with a Video Ticket, which can then be downloaded to your device for viewing.
1. Notes before playing
●Purchasing a Video Ticket
- Video Tickets can be purchased with DARTSLIVE Coins by clicking the "Purchase" button in the Video Tickets section of the Game Play Video top page.
- The Premium+ Plan offers the benefit of one free Video Ticket each month.
●Check your Privacy Settings
- You can check your settings from the Privacy Settings menu on the Game Play Video top page. You can also change your settings by entering this menu.
- If you do not want your image to be recorded, you can blur the camera image by turning ON the privacy setting.
- Videos are taken based on the settings at the start of the game. If you change your privacy settings after the game starts, those settings will not be reflected.
Example: If privacy settings were ON before the game, the blur from the video will not be removed if the privacy settings are turned OFF during the game.
2. After playing a game
●If you have a Video Ticket
You can upload your video by pressing the "Upload" button in the upper left corner of the Game Result screen at the end of the game.
●If you did not have a Video Ticket
You may purchase a Video Ticket and upload your video after the game is over if both of the following conditions are met:
- If it is the same day you played a game.
- If you insert the DARTSLIVE CARD you played the game in the DARTSLIVE3 machine you used to play the game you wish to upload.
- Purchase a Video Ticket from the DARTSLIVE App.
- Check to make sure that your DARTSLIVE Card is inserted in the DARTSLIVE3 machine you used to play the game you wish to upload.
- In the upper left-hand corner of the TOP screen of DARTSLIVE3, go to [INFO] → [VIDEO UPLOAD]. Follow the on-screen guidance to upload your video.
3.About Game Play Videos
|Game Play Videos Credits||1 per game (*1)|
|Compatible DARTSLIVE Machines||DARTSLIVE3|
|Download period for recorded Game Play Video||7 days from the day after the recording date (*2)|
|Games that can be recorded||
4.Information about Video Tickets
There are two types of Video Tickets: purchased tickets and free tickets.
|Catergory||How to obtain||Expiration Date|
|Purchase a Video Ticket||Purchase using DARTSLIVE Coins||Valid until the end of the month, six months after the month of purchase.|
|Free Video Ticket||Premium+ Plan benefits include one Video Ticket per month||Valid until the end of the month in which it is obtained|